Photomonitoring resources of macroorganisms occurring on site and their interactions.
Examples of specific interactions and ecosystem services based on photomonitoring resources (under construction).
Survey of neobiota from surrounding agricultural lands (under construction).
Information for ethnological studies based on photomonitoring images and compiled from internet resources (under construction).
Biodiversity Information Resources
- GBIF — Global Biodiversity Information Facility (Kenya)
- EOL — Encyclopedia of Life
- Biodiversity Atlas Kenya
- Africa Wild
- African Plant Database — Names, synonymy, distribution
- BioNET-EAFRINET — Descriptions, images, distribution
- East African Plants — Images
- RELMA-ICRAF Useful Trees — Descriptions, images
- Kenya Tree, Shrubs and Lianas — Descriptions, drawings, distribution
- Useful Tropical Plants — Descriptions, images
- Kenya Reptile Atlas — Descriptions, images
- Nature Kenya — Insect Committee
- African Dragonflies and Damselflies Online – Descriptions, images, distribution
- Afromoths — Images, distribution, references
- African Months — Images, synonyms, distribution, larval foodplants
- The Beetles of Africa — Descriptions, images
- Afrotropical diptera pollinator information network (PINDIP) – Images
- African Invertebrates – Taxonomy, biology, checklists etc.
- AntWiki: Ants of Kenya — Taxonomy, biology, images etc.
- LIAS light — Identification of lichens at a global scale
- Pl@ntNet — Identification